We hope you love the products we recommend and just so you know that as an Amazon Associate MyEngineNeeds may earn from qualifying purchases.
The 32oz. Lucas 10001 Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum-based oil stabilizer. It was only after thousands of hours of laboratory and field tests that it was declared a perfectly formulated product to serve the lubricating needs of many vehicles and industries.
Puts a stop to dry starts
The Lucas 10001 is formulated to eliminate dry starts and in the process reduces friction, heat and wear in any engine. By eliminating dry starts it also reduces thermal breakdown and in the process prolongs the gear oil’s life.
Reduces engine operating temperatures
The Lucas 10001 stabilizer also effectively reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures by providing motor oils with a higher level of lubricity. It is also known to effectively stop any smoking, knocking and oil consumption in worn and old engines.
Safe to use with most automobile lubricants
The fact that this is a 100% petroleum based product makes it safe to use as a blend with other automotive lubricants which includes ATF, mineral oil and synthetics.
Reduces oil consumption in old engines
This oil stabilizer gives the best effects if 20% of it is added to 80% oil with every oil change. The stabilizer can ideally be used to top off between oil changes to reduce oil consumption in older engines. In the case of new engines, it helps it maintain peak performance.
Regular use of Lucas 10001 Stabilizer lets you prolong your oil interval change period by at least 50% longer. This means you end up with fewer oil changes which in turn means you end up spending less on engine oil costs.
Besides, it can also be mixed in manual transmissions and in the differentials because it is designed to blend with any petroleum-based or synthetic oil. The stabilizer is also formulated for safe use in both gasoline and diesel engines.
- Made in the USA
- 100% petroleum based product
- Eliminates dry starts and reduces friction and wear in any engine
- Increases motor oil lubricity and pressure
- Reduces oil consumption and operating temperatures
- Stops leaks and increases gear oil’s lifespan
- Safely blends with other automotive lubricants including ATFs and synthetics
- Resists the thermal breakdown of oils
- Stops knocking, smoking and oil consumption in old engines
- Prolongs oil life by at least 50%
- A multi-use petroleum-based oil supplement
- Controls noise and heat in manual transmissions and differentials
- Can increase oil lifespan by at least 50%
- Increases oil pressure
- Increases power and mileage
- Reduces oil consumption
- Best used with every oil change
- Extends the time gap between oil changes
- Can be used in the engine, manual transmission, and differentials
- Safe for use in both gasoline and diesel engines
- Doesn’t void car warranty because it blends with synthetic and non-synthetic oils
- Safe to use in air compressors and lawnmowers too
- Makes old engines as quiet as brand new engines
- Not meant for some new engines
You learn through this review that the Lucas 10001 Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer is a welcome additive to any car engine. It helps eliminate dry starts and in the process reduces the thermal breakdown of oils and the noise produced by engines.
It leaves your old engine sounding like a brand new engine, and even prolongs your engine life by more than 50%. The Lucas 10001 is a 100% petroleum-based product, making it safe to use in not only engines but also manual transmissions and differentials. It is safe to use in both gasoline and diesel engines.
While looking around for other engine oil stabilizers, you find that there are mainly different models from the same brand Lucas. For example, there is the Lucas LUC10130 synthetic oil stabilizer with about the same properties as the Lucas 1001.
It can also reduce oil consumption; eliminate dry starts, increase power and oil pressure and even oil life by more than 50%. It even prolongs the oil change interval, which in turn can help reduce your car maintenance costs. However, if you compare this with the Lucas 10001, you find that this is a more expensive option.
You should by now agree that if your car tends to have lots of dry starts, then adding some Lucas 1001 heavy duty Oil stabilizer at the next oil change will help eliminate these dry starts.
It will also help reduce the amount of noise produced by your old car engine, to make it sound more like a newer engine. Though this is an additional car maintenance cost, it eventually works out to be a cheap and wise investment.
It prolongs the engine oil’s life by more than 50% which in turn prolongs the oil change interval. This, in turn, means that you don’t have to change the oil periodically, which is an indirect saving.
The fact that the Lucas 10001 is a cheaper oil stabilizer than the Lucas LUC10130 makes it a better choice to get rid of dry starts. There is no point in paying more for the LUC10130 when you can get the Lucas 10001 that’s equivalent in features but cheaper in cost.
Besides, this is a multi-use product, which means that it can be safely used in both gasoline and diesel engines, in addition to your transmission and differentials.
However, like any new product you may consider using in your car, it is always safer and better for you if you check with your car owner’s manual, or at least consult your mechanic to ensure that it is safe and okay to use the Lucas 10001 in your vehicle.
Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer
It helps eliminate dry starts and in the process reduces the thermal breakdown of oils and the noise produced by engines.It leaves your old engine sounding like a brand new engine, and even prolongs your engine life by more than 50%. Safe to use in manual transmissions and differentials. It is safe to use in both gasoline and diesel engines.
- Can increase oil lifespan by at least 50%.
- Can be used in the engine, manual transmission, and differentials.
- Safe for use in both gasoline and diesel engines.
- Safe to use in air compressors and lawnmowers too.
- Increases oil pressure.
- Best used with .every oil change
- Not meant for some new engines.
- Positive Customer Reviews 0%
Last update on 2020-04-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API